Next: Secondary Patterns
Up: Primary Patterns
Previous: Primary Patterns
- The `SPC' field lists the Syllable Priority Code patterns of primary stress that are present in the database. More information about Syllable Priority Codes may be found in Chapter 3.
- The SPC code is explained in the `English' field in prose. This field should in most cases be prefaced with ``Primary stress falls on...''.
- Any relevant notes referring to the primary stress pattern are located in the `Notes' field.
- Quantity (in)sensitivity is specified in the `Weight' field with the values QI or QS.
- Boundedness of the pattern is specified in the `Bounded' field (yes or no).
- Unboundedness of the pattern is specified in the `Unbounded' field (yes or no).
- The finite state acceptor for the primary stress pattern is listed in the `fsa' field. This fsa uses features.