The 11th Meeting of ACL Special Interest Group in Computational Morphology and Phonology (SIGMORPHON) will take place in Uppsala, Sweden on July 15, 2010.
★ Please see our PROGRAM!!
Registration for the workshop is possible through ACL 2010's registration page.
SIGMORPHON promotes research in computational morphology, phonology and phonetics. Please see the CALL FOR PAPERS.
- Submission Deadline: April 25, 2010, 23:59 EST
- Notification: May 19, 2010
- Camera-ready deadline: June 2, 2010
- Workshop: July 15, 2010
Authors: Submit papers online here https://www.softconf.com/acl2010/SIGMORPHON
- Adam Albright, Massachussetts Institute of Technology
- Jason Eisner, Johns Hopkins University
- Mark Ellison, University of Western Australia
- Sharon Goldwater, University of Edinburgh
- Grzegorz Kondrak, University of Alberta
- Kimmo Koskenniemi, University of Helskinki
- Karen Livescu, Toyota Technological Institute at University of Chicago
- Mike Maxwell, University of Maryland
- Jason Riggle, University of Chicago
- Shuly Wintner, University of Haifa